ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
OFFLINE REGISTRATION FORM
OFFLINE ADMISSION FORM
- The session commences in the first week of April. New Admissions are taken in the first and second week of April after admission test. Registration starts in the 1st week of February.
- Admission into schools will depend on the availability of seats in a particular class and shall be made strictly on merit basis.
|Academic session period||From||1st April||To||31st March|
|Summer Vacation period||From||21st May||To||30th June|
|Admission period||From||1st March||To||31st March|
|1||Play||3+ at the time of admission in April.|
|2||LKG||4+ at the time of admission in April.|
|3||UKG||4½+ to 5+ at the time of admission in April.|
|4||Class 1||5½+ to 6+ at the time of admission in April.|
|(To be worked out for other classes accordingly)|
- The prescribed age limit for admission is in accordance with the rules of Govt./State authority. Fresh admission will remain open up to 30th March every year and not beyond this date except in exceptional cases.
- Children seeking admission will have to produce transfer certificate from the school last attended. Admission test will be held in English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science. Standard of the test will be that of the previous class of this school.
- Applications for school leaving certificates on a prescribed form should be made in writing at least 15 days in advance by the Parent/Guardian of the pupil concerned. Application for duplicate copies of school leaving certificate will be entertained as per school.
- School leaving certificate can only be issued to a student after he/she passes some examination in the school or after producing certificate from a school previously attended by him.
- Promotion to pupils at the end of the year will be decided on their performances in all Examinations. Pupils, must, therefore, work steadily and sincerely from the beginning of the year. To be eligible for sitting in the exam, a pupil must have 75% attendance of the total number of working days.